• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JNA

Banned
Packers are playing a pretty good game today. I just don't see it as an ugly game at all, just not quite what we're used to offensively in terms of points.

It's against the freaking Bucs. Rodgers can't even throw a TD against them. This team won't do anything in the playoffs again if we don't get that bye week.

Seahawks please half mercy on our souls and just lose today. Please! :(

Alex Smith 36 passes.
Jamaal Charles 9 carries.

193wxp0ekwqcsgif.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god who was yelling for the Bucs

GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA! GOUDA!

bionic77

I'd let them take away the Steelers 2005 SB in order for them to win this game if you want. Let's talk to the NFL.
I don't think Pats fans are allowed to lecture anyone about the refs.

When someone makes up a rule on the spot to win a playoff game then get back to me!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's against the freaking Bucs. Rodgers can't even throw a TD against them. This team won't do anything in the playoffs again if we don't get that bye week.

Seahawks please half mercy on our souls and just lose today. Please! :(

Relax!

Rodgers is still having a great game with a cold and a bum ankle.

WedgeX

Banned
Who would've thought I'd be doing better in the gaf stragglers fantasy final if I'd started Tannehill instead of Brees.

Not happy about the lax coverage until the red zone, but Steelers D is looking significantly improved today. Playing with passion I haven't really been seeing all year.

Dragon

Banned
I don't think Pats fans are allowed to lecture anyone about the refs.

When someone makes up a rule on the spot to win a playoff game then get back to me!

Choose your own adventure:

1) Insult Big Ben and his alleged sexual assault charges
2) Continue to say how ridiculous harSon is about everything
3) Make fun of you for Michael Jordan

You can pick. Either way you're just going to fire back with another non-sequitur.

Edit: lol, I expect Gisele to get angry at the Pats today.

Top Bottom