• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

giphy.gif

I don't know about the Cowboys being the best in the NFC...the Giants have had their number all season. Eli's propensity for fuckery and amazing luck against great teams knows no bounds.

I don't see the giants going in to Dallas and winning

They did it week 1 for daks first fame and won by a point

Their defense is tough for sure though

Could've said the same thing about the Broncos this time last year.

Hell I could say that about the last 5+ years. Most of those winners just played sound football. There was nothing that wowed me about any of those winners. Except maybe that bad play call by Carroll, but that was a single moment.

Meier

Think the fumble should have been overturned. Definitely had it until his butt hit. That Irving dude is just unreal though.

zero_suit

Hell I could say that about the last 5+ years. Most of those winners just played sound football. There was nothing that wowed me about any of those winners. Except maybe that bad play call by Carroll, but that was a single moment.

Seattle's D was unreal a few years ago against the best offense ever (Denver).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I want to see this Cowboys team in the playoffs. They had our number when they threw out the 8 Defensive Back package but we can beat them.

Not having Travis Swanson (Starting Center) has hurt us more than people have mentioned.

GG CowboysGAF

Onto the Packers on Sunday Night Football

Zeke

I feel they wouldnt win a shootout with Matt ryan(if he doesnt choke) or Brady/ Big Ben in the SB.
Compared to Denvers defense being so damn good and Cam lighting it up for rediculous offensive numbers last year.
This year sucks.
Because this team isn't built for shootouts. Dak doesn't need to throw for 350yds every game or have 30 attempts. Run the ball and eat the clock that's been the plan. Dallas can string a series together that can eat up half a quarter and some change.

gspec

They did beat the Packers earlier in the year.

The packers were playing bad at the time. The packers offense is playing better as well as the defense with their rookie cornerbacks getting better.

The same with the steelers defense has been playing a lot better after that dallas game.

Werd

The Packers were 3-1 when the Cowboys beat them, and won their next game. It was the last game they had Lacy, and the Cowboys were well ahead when he got hurt.

Miracle

That Packer team was pure shit at that point of the season.

Yeah back when the Packers were in a huge slump. They wouldn't be able to beat GODgers now

The packers were playing bad at the time. The packers offense is playing better as well as the defense with their rookie cornerbacks getting better.

The same with the steelers defense has been playing a lot better after that dallas game.

I guess. Just looked at their schedule and found that. :p

gspec

The Dallas defense has improved as well. Irving, Gregory, and Demarcus lawerance may give the cowboys a pass rush in the playoffs.

Top Bottom