• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

TheFatOne

If the Broncos running game was so improved Manning wouldn't have thrown it. That's why I never believed in the Broncos running game. When push comes to shove the Broncos are exactly like the Pats terrified to commit to the running game. They won't run when it matters and it's likely to cost both teams in the long run.

If the Broncos running game was so improved Manning wouldn't have thrown it. That's why I never believed in the Broncos running game. When push comes to shove the Broncos are exactly like the Pats terrified to commit to the running game. They won't run when it matters and it's likely to cost both teams in the long run.

clearly didnt see the pats game yesterday when the run game put it away

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's the end of the Prime Time curse.

Thank you Payton Dalton. Cincy appreciates your generosity.

B5g4N10CIAAuPUz.png:large

Lol I noticed that when it happened.

This team just doesn't look the fuckin' same. I think I'm cursed. As I shifted my focus from the Bears to my #2 team, Denver, they've started doing worse. Why does everything I love have to rot and die?

spyder_ur

That pats are more likely to (Indy games); Denver puts the playcalls on Manning and he doesn't have the smarts to stick with it.

Either way; it's understandable when you have the best QBs in the NFL to want to put the game in their hands.

TheFatOne

clearly didnt see the pats game yesterday when the run game put it away

LOL It was against the Jests. They are a three win team for a reason.

That pats are more likely to (Indy games); Denver puts the playcalls on Manning and he doesn't have the smarts to stick with it.

Either way; it's understandable when you have the best QBs in the NFL to want to put the game in their hands.

That's the only team they run against, and that has more to do with how terrible Indy is against the run.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just knew after the Chiefs game this year that it would be Jimmy G time to lead the Pats to a number one seed in week 17.

harSon

Banned
That Manning int put me back in the lead. That ist was worth 500$ potentially. Opponent was down 12 points with Manning and AJ Green.

Top Bottom