• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Adams played like shit last week and is off to the same start this week. Come on!

Duxxy3

Blitz keeps coming from the left side and brady keeps on missing it. Doesn't help that the TE and RB missed blocks.

Tom Penny

I'm shocked to see asshat Mcdaniels abandon the run already. Fuck head thinks you can play action without running. Overrated piece of shit.

squicken

Same thing as last week. Browns playbook is so compressed that defense just sits on everything. If he's so unprepared, put in Hoyer. Pointless when defense sees everything coming

Striker

Why would you need to burn a timeout after a 2 yard completion?
image.php

Same thing as last week. Browns playbook is so compressed that defense just sits on everything. If he's so unprepared, put in Hoyer. Pointless when defense sees everything coming

They'd been leaking reports since preseason that he wasn't fucking ready. The fans didn't and at times flatout refused to listen.

Squicken was one of the people demanding JFF plays this whole time.
Squicken Isnt a Browns fan, he just wanted to see JFF no matter what. Ready he was ready or not, kinda like konka. But he's learned a lot since the beginning of the season, and I think this experience is good for him and his and my future. #bae

Top Bottom