• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

RBH

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

god damn i hate the sunday ticket app. i'm watching the niners game, then i switch to see whats going on in the other games, and when i try to switch back to the niners game it says "blackout rules state we can't broadcast this game for you" motherfucker i was just watching it 30 seconds ago and no they aren't showing the game in my local area (nor are the niners my local team... and the game is sold out!)

Mindlog

At least the Bucs made a show of not wanting the #1 pick.
The Falcons are blatantly lobbying for that new coach.

Fine them Goodell.
Fine them and take away picks.

brentech

I think it's very possible he really pulled or blew out the calf muscle.
The fact that they said calf injury and questionable as opposed to OUT is a little good

So we're just gonna ignore his previous 2 runs or nah

Overall body of work is what I'm referring to. Way too many of those runs where he tries to make a move or three instead of just running up the field for my tastes right now.

Also I am on my phone right now listening to the game so my reaction is a bit delayed. He probably just did something awesome.

Crisco

Banned
Carolina, despite their record, might do some damage in the post. They look pretty decent.

Yeah, like i've said, this is literally a different team than a few weeks. I know people kinda drop that phrase haphazardly, but it's absolutely true in this case. O-line, secondary, and backfield are basically completely new units.

Top Bottom