• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

LK9Xx23.gif

Wow fatty Fatfuck Fatford plays pussy penalty ball. What a complete douchebag. Ben gets hit in the head like that four or five times every game without a call.

Kas I don't ever want to hear you bitch about refs again, because that was the biggest heap of fuck I've seen.

Dragon

Banned
It's incidentally contact that is frequently ignored, in spite of the rule.

Glad you agree that it's the rule. There's really nothing to bitch about unless you want to be melodramatic in typical GAF fashion.

Wow fatty Fatfuck Fatford plays pussy penalty ball. What a complete douchebag. Ben gets hit in the head like that four or five times every game without a call.

Kas I don't ever want to hear you bitch about refs again, because that was the biggest heap of fuck I've seen.

For example.

I choose to believe that HoFlynn can win us this game.

I can't think of a logical reason or way how, but sometimes you have to put your faith in Lord Tebow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You truly are delusional.

Who said the game was over? If anything the Packers are in trouble if Rodgers is out for the game/year.

If Rodgers is hurt, may as well shut football off until next season.

Well maybe that's dramatic but season is over regardless

JNA

Banned
Hey guys Packers get the ball to start the 3rd! We got this!

Come on let's be positive we can still win this shit damn it!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

yeshrug.png

If it was done to Rodgers we'd get a flag and then a $50,000 fine after the game. Oh well, the penalties need to even out somehow.

5 Penalties called on the Lions vs. 2 for the Packers.

Top Bottom