• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
so who should the jets draft at 6? holy shit the 6th pick fuck that win.

Amari cooper is probably out of reach I think. The raiders or jags are def taking him.

Eleuin

yeshrug.png

If it was done to Rodgers we'd get a flag and then a $50,000 fine after the game. Oh well, the penalties need to even out somehow.

5 Penalties called on the Lions vs. 2 for the Packers.
Cmon breh, one of those penalties is 12 players on the field, no fault but the lions for that.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
What has to happen for Dallas to get a bye? I WANT DALLAS TO GET THAT BYE

TONY VS TOM IN THE SUPERBOWL

it would be awesome if the seachickens lost and the niners lost to the cards.

unfortunately i think at least the seachickens will eventually breakthrough and win like 10-6 or something. no comment on the niners winning!

cdyhybrid

If we lose this game Darrell Bevell should be fired when the clock hits zero.

Tear up a great defense on the road last week and then no-show at home with everything on the line. Fucking unacceptable.

rando14

unfortunately i think at least the seachickens will eventually breakthrough and win like 10-6 or something. no comment on the niners winning!

FMT I need your support for this seahawks spirit bomb!! Give me your aid!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cmon breh, one of those penalties is 12 players on the field, no fault but the lions for that.

True, that's an obvious one, but I saw a clipping penalty on the Packers punt return TD that was not called. You can clearly see it in the highlights.

At the end of the day good officiating means it should even out by the end of the game, IMO.

_woLf

Tear up a great defense on the road last week and then no-show at home with everything on the line. Fucking unacceptable.

Should be fired at the end of the season regardless.

You know you secretly love us. We won't tell anyone after the season ends. But we need you right now! RIGHT THIS MOMENT WE NEED YOU! MAKE A DIFFERENCE! BE SPECIAL! THIS IS YOUR DESTINY! PUT YOUR RALLY CAP ON!

Rflagg

His playing calling is so shit, I hope we move on from him after this season even if we repeat as champs.

True, that's an obvious one, but I saw a clipping penalty on the Packers punt return TD that was not called. You can clearly see it in the highlights.

At the end of the day good officiating means it should even out by the end of the game, IMO.

How the fuck does this make any sense?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
does Detriot have to win for dallas to get the bye?

HoFlynn spits in the face of curses

after he secures the NFCN title, he's going to elbow drop Munn from the top of the cage

I curse Rodgers with the spell of broken bones for the rest of his natural life unless he is kissed, and a true love kiss by a man that weighs over 600 pounds, and has 2 penis.

Until that happens this curse will remain for the rest of his natural life!

Top Bottom