• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
B5-fE4HCMAArDs0.jpg

Doorman

That, unfortunately, will probably do it.

First round road exit, here we come! Woo!
Still exceeds my expectations going into the season so I ain't even mad.

All the Packers offense is doing is a combination of Lacy/Starks running and quick slants.

And while we're at it if I don't see a screen to Bush or Tate on our next possession Joe Lombardi needs to go.
Same plays, big yards. Meanwhile we can't even call those plays. Lombardi has to go, fuck this.

Next year should be Stafford's last season as starter IMO. I've seen enough.

JABEE

How can they tell he's in? It took them an hour to make the call based on what they saw after he could have crawled in.

He wasn't in at all.

Panthers are nuking the clock from orbit.

I can't believe the Falcons are getting blown the fuck out like this.
In their own bnuilding.
With a chance to go to the playoffs on the line.

Can't even make a stop for pride here.

O7M7K4a.gif

That, unfortunately, will probably do it.

First round road exit, here we come! Woo!
Still exceeds my expectations going into the season so I ain't even mad.

Our only chance is for Romo to go you know Romo. But even then we have to see Seattle afterwards.

Draconian

How can they tell he's in? It took them an hour to make the call based on what they saw after he could have crawled in.

He wasn't in at all.

I don't think he got in either, but that's how they call these goalline plays, and it'll stand because there's no camera angle that can show you what happened.

rObit

Banned
Come on defense don't give out yet...2 score game with 9 minutes left is not a done deal, I don't care who it's against.

Top Bottom