• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Duxxy3

I don't think any team in the NFC stands a chance against Seattle. I don't even think there's a team in the NFL that will hang with them.

Patriots? Nope.

Broncos? Nope (but I hope and pray).

Green Bay? Nope.

Arizona? God no.

Dallas? I don't like their odds the 2nd time around.

Agreed. They should give them the title. It's not like the seahawks have lost this year.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Dirty as fuck. New coach same shit. Classless town classless team. Get fucked kas hope you get electro therapy in rehab.
I don't blame Caldwell for it. Suh and Raiola will both be gone next year and hopefully when he gets suspended next week it fucks up his money in free agency.

Be real here, man. Most Lions fans are sick of this shit.

JABEE

You wish, the lions are a hot pile of shit like they've always been. Stafford sucks and the lions have beaten a completely different cowboys team so your reply is a hot pile of shit like your team.
"Your team is shit. Please suspend this shitty team's best player!"

I don't think any team in the NFC stands a chance against Seattle. I don't even think there's a team in the NFL that will hang with them.

Patriots? Nope.

Broncos? Nope (but I hope and pray).

Green Bay? Nope.

Arizona? God no.

Dallas? I don't like their odds the 2nd time around.

I think Green Bay and the Patriots both are capable of beating Seattle, I'd even say Dallas has the tools.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Don't take no shit from the Packers, Suh.

This is the same Packers team that was advised by the coaching staff to purposely hurt Suh a few years ago.

Fuck the Packers.

chixdiggit

Suh is such a piece of trash. Do any Lion fans actually support this guy? I mean he obviously has great talent but what a piece of shit as a human being.

zmbG91D.gif

Better luck next year Kas.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This is the same Packers team that was advised by the coaching staff to purposely hurt Suh a few years ago.

Fuck the Packers.

We have evidence of Suh trying to hurt players in dirty ass ways.

Please keep digging that hole.

Dragon

Banned

Fuck the Packers.

Fuck you you hypocritical drug addict. There's no defense for that shit you asshole. Go fuck yourself.

Doorman

Not even mad about Suh stepping on Rodgers' leg. Won't be dealing with that shit on my team anymore after this and next week anyway, so the hell with it. Go punch Rodgers in the face if you really want to.

It's been magic and other teams collapsing around us for half the year, now with this game, just like most games we have against legitimately good teams, the truth is laid bare. See you soon, Dallas!

Top Bottom