• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Crisco

Banned
first time the Panthers have made the playoffs in back to back seasons
first time the Panthers have repeated as division champion
first time an NFC South champion has repeated
first time an NFC South champion has had a losing record
first time an NFC South champion has had a tie
Panthers have most NFC South championships (4)

#RestoreTheRoar is still on, ya'll just picked the wrong team :)

eznark

Banned
Dirty as fuck. New coach same shit. Classless town classless team. Get fucked kas hope you get electro therapy in rehab.

Bread

Banned
Fines obviously aren't stopping the Lions from playing dirty, this is getting ridiculous and the NFL has to step in at some point and send a message.

BigAT

hVa0B3Y.jpg

Chiggs

Gold Member
I don't think any team in the NFC stands a chance against Seattle. I don't even think there's a team in the NFL that will hang with them.

Patriots? Nope.

Broncos? Nope (but I hope and pray).

Green Bay? Nope.

Arizona? God no.

Dallas? I don't like their odds the 2nd time around.

So that's how Kas excuses next week when they bounce

"Well, if Suh wasn't suspended for a completely accidental multi-stomp on the MVP, they would have advanced!"

oneHeero

And you'll still lose like the last two times you played us.
You wish, the lions are a hot pile of shit like they've always been. Stafford sucks and the lions have beaten a completely different cowboys team so your reply is a hot pile of shit like your team.

minx

Lions are so dirty. Scum team that will once again be one and out in the playoffs. Better put up the playoff banner again for a joke of an organization.

Top Bottom