• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
AFC north best division in football nobody got a losing record

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Houston sports

Damnit Bucs, you're going to play yourselves out of the opportunity to draft Winston and get 2 mediocre seasons out of him before he winds up in jail.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Dolphins. I swear the Jets fan in this topic who want the Jets to win are dumb.

DRAFT PICK IS MORE IMPORTANT. 4-12 is not better than 3-13

Line_HTX

This offense will never be good to help the defense. Texans GM needs to be fired tomorrow. RETIRE KEENUM.

What the hell is wrong with New Orleans?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I refuse to accept the stars aligning and the Texans losing! Fucki.. godda.. FIX IT! I'm gonna have a heart attack.

GQman2121

Banned
We turned down 3 points in the first quarter. Now we're not even giving our all world kicker a chance from 56 yards out to get us within 4. It makes no sense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not having Foster as well... means doomed on O.

Top Bottom