• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
You're an idiot if you want the jets to win. Get the higher draft pick

I swear people are stupid because 4-12 is so much better than 3-13

DMczaf

BREES IS DOING THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE!

I HATE HIS FAMILY! I HATE HIS EXISTENCE!

American Sniper looks like assssssssssssssssss

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lol manziel doesn't wanna live in Ohio. Nobody who is a celebrity wants to live in ohio. He has a right to want out. Then again a homeless guy did draft him so. Oh well Jerry Jones will get his superstar backup QB next year

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I want Kansas City to get into the playoffs because that's the most unlikely outcome.

If the Jags pick it up that might just happen.

Sanjuro

That was the last time they were relevant in the division. They probably wouldn't have made the playoffs but they will win 10 or 11 games even if Brady is healthy.

Making the playoffs doesn't make you relevant. Look at this season!

Patriots won the same amount of games that season. :jnc

squicken

American Sniper looks like assssssssssssssssss

It really wouldn't surprise me if Brees and Payton were throwing this game. Why let TB have a potential good QB in a one QB draft?

Furyous

lol manziel doesn't wanna live in Ohio. Nobody who is a celebrity wants to live in ohio. He has a right to want out. Then again a homeless guy did draft him so. Oh well Jerry Jones will get his superstar backup QB next year

GTFOH for multiple reasons. Brazil fucking sucks. Johnny has accomplished jack shit in this league has the right to fuck off. I want it on record that you think Johnny is a superstar QB. Johnny's getting in trouble in Cleveland so imagine what happens when he plays for the Cowboys. We need a bring Johnny to Dallas campaign.

*starts up grill*

Connor passed the 80 yard mark. Skip Baseless would lose his shit live on air if Johnny threw for 152 yards.

This game has to motivate Johnny. Ray needs to take notes and the coaching staff needs to huddle together after the game. Hopefully Connor keeps this up and makes this game somewhat competitive heading into the last five minutes of the fourth quarter.

Mrbob

1291146719-brees1.jpg

Top Bottom