• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a day of smugly satisfied spectating.

pLj3TYX.gif

Red Zone Red Zone Red Zone~

Doorman

I'm still trying to figure out how exactly the Texans being the Giants is supposed to be an "upset" pick by Fox pregame standards.

Oh well, it's football time. Here's hoping the Lions can wash the horrific taste of yesterday's Michigan football out of my mouth, but I'm not feeling all that confident. In a game where both defenses are banged up on the back-end, I just think that the Packers offense is less prone to making bad mistakes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So lovely having Mr.Glass as our starting HB.

what a joke at this point

Narag

Woops. Forgot to make my picks this week. There goes another season I forget one week.

I think one (or both) of the leagues was set to throw out lowest week this season since it went up late and people weren't likely to make their picks in time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom