• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again SMH

I will be really happy for them to prove me wrong, though. The way they can win is to put a ton of pressure on the Packers' guards with Big Zeke and Jones, and not make any stupid mistakes on offense. They will handle the run, but it's up to them to force Rodgers to rush the ball out.

MechDX

Hopefully, even more nervous than usual now.

Is the nerves from the actual game or is it carry over from the Kubiak era? These are the games he never had the team prepared for. the on solace you can take is that they actually didn't play down the to the Raiders last week. Another staple from the Kubiak era.

Yeah the Raiders are not very good but the Texans rolled them like they should have. Something Kubiak lead team would probably not have done.

The more I see Raiders firing coaches the more I think that it is well nigh impossible for a coach to get any traction there. The odds are unfairly stacked against any new coach from the start. I feel bad for Dennis Allen.

I think he'll end up finishing up the year. I feel bad that he got a raw deal and he's "the guy" who got the worst coaching gig in the league at the worst possible time for the franchise, but at the same time he's just not a good HC, and the Oakland job was just too much for him. It would have been tough for a grizzled veteran, and Allen just had 1 year as a DC under his belt. I've defended him for going on 3 years now, but it's time for him to go imo.

If Reggie McKenzie stays as GM, I think the next coach is gonna have a pretty solid foundation to start with, better than what Dennis Allen faced anyway.

Hunter S.

Nice. I always wanted to go to CU as a little kid. The Buffs were such a good football team at the time. Now not so much.

The reason I stopped watching College football was because CU dropped their quality a long time ago. The Air Force Falcons are a pretty boring team and the Rams are not much better.

MechDX

ByEgiKaIIAAnFrg.jpg:large

JJ. I love JJ

This whole Broncos revenge media narrative is laughable. We got our asses kicked and played absolutely terrible. A win over the Seahawks today doesn't change anything.

Godslay

Banned
The reason I stopped watching College football was because CU dropped their quality a long time ago. The Air Force Falcons are a pretty boring team and the Rams are not much better.

Yeah, I hope they return to some glory one day.

Jay and Silent Bob as Broncos fans? :jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom