• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Hoyer is an idiot
Cundiff can suck a dick
Gilbert is a waste of space
Kyle Shanihan is the worst OC ever
Haden can jump off a bridge

eFF_everything.gif

Just found out DeAndre Levy is a Wisconsin Badger. Dude has been a stud for the last 3 years. Great program in Wisconsin too bad the Pro team can't follow suit.

It was a tough divisional game, and Stafford had a bad game but sans injuries no reason for us not to win the NFC North.

I could of told you that. I watched him in college dude is a beast and was glad Detroit picked him up the 09 draft.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It is, thats why houston was favored until he sat. The Giants arent a good team, but when you play to their positives because your best offensive player is sitting. You're gonna lose.

But you can't be objective because you're a hou fan. So it's understandable.

I'm being perfectly objectionable about it. Look at our other games, Washington and Oakland, both ran the ball well, in particular Washington ran it very well against the Texans terrible run defense. But their idiot coach stopped running the ball, it was only an 11 point game. Oakland just got down to far to continue to run it.

Also if you think the Giants are a bad team, you haven't watched their games, they should have won against the Cardinals last week. Eli is still pretty good and when your only pass rusher that can get any type of pressure is JJ Watt the other team just double or triple teams him. These are not new problems, their the same problems the team had last year. Can't stop the run and can't get pressure.

Its not as simple as, lol if foster had played the Texans win. Its actually rather insulting that you think that.

Smokey

I hear what your saying.

I don't think mech just accepts bad play. I know for me, I said the over under for games won this year was 5. Knowing that, I expect to see games like this, we won 2 games last year, our talent level isn't there. And without an elite QB all phases of the game have to be flawless to win a lot of games.

yeah i said 5-11 and i stand by that

run defense was terrible today though

How is it his fault? He missed a 50 yarder in heavy wind where you could clearly see the wind grab the ball and push it off hard and another that was blocked.

It's not just on him, of course. Although, Cundiff's been shaky since all last year. Just so many blown chances, stupid pitch plays, illegal formations, the usual for us.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bottom line, you don't turn the ball over and still win against a good football team.

Yet we still managed to win. Stafford had a bad game, as all elite QBs do once in awhile and we pulled through. Would that have happened two years ago? Doubtful.

I talk shit on the Packers but Aaron Rodgers is still their QB therefore they are a good team. We played a horrible game and still got the W. Only week 3 we have plenty of time to improve but I totally agree with you this Saints/Joe Lombardi offense needs to pick it up and I believe we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom