• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 14m
I thought it would be much higher scoring, but I had Detroit upsetting GBay. How will Stephen A defend that Baaaad Man now? Only 7 points?

It's funny cause Stephen A knocked Detroit for scoring 7 points on good Carolina defense. I wanna hear what he says about Green Bay only scoring 7 points against a depleted Detroit defense.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
yeah i said 5-11 and i stand by that

run defense was terrible today though

Defensive line and linebackers in general sucked , they had one sack and one hurry against Eli all day and the run defense was terrible. But if foster played they would have played better, obviously!

Yet we still managed to win. Stafford had a bad game, as all elite QBs do once in awhile and we pulled through. Would that have happened two years ago? Doubtful.

I talk shit on the Packers but Aaron Rodgers is still their QB therefore they are a good team. We played a horrible game and still got the W. Only week 3 we have plenty of time to improve but I totally agree this Saints/Joe Lombardi offense needs to pick it up and I believe we will.

There was not a good team in that division last year, and that is still the case this year

You won't see a team get 9 wins there this season

MechDX

yeah i said 5-11 and i stand by that

run defense was terrible today though

Add in the o line shitting the bed after two pretty good weeks.

Its funny. Before the season everyone thought the secondary was shit and the front 7 was good.

The secondary actually has been pretty good and the front 7 can't rush the passer or stop the run.

Whew. Pretty surprised Dallas found resolve to come back. Teams in years past wouldn't have done that. Still it's the rams, early, defense is suspect, etc. But they still stuck with the offensive gameplay even down and Romo showed signs at the end of good romo

Burt

I don't think I've seen as many terrible and missed calls in a game before as I have against the Eagles today. Redskins have gotten away with at least 4 ridiculously blatant unsportsmanlikes/15 yarders, and that's counting the fight as one.

10706992_1483473301916457_408330039_n.jpg
Lets do this!

And if Gabriel had not fallen down on the long throw. So many missed chances to win. Only the Browns could blow every single one of them.

It's amazing two wide open easy throws like this one and the game winning throw from last week both guys fall down. It's like what the fuck. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom