• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

I can't comment intelligently on this due to my bias, but I want to pose the question:

Is Tom Brady no longer an elite QB?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What are you talking about?

When Crabtree caught that TD just off the endzone sideline was a large area of smooth concrete. Then on Arizona's drive Fitzgerald caught one on the sideline mid field and less than a yard off the sideline slippery ass concrete again. Doesn't look like the best surface to have just off the sidelines.

DarkFlow

Banned
When Crabtree caught that TD just off the endzone sideline was a large area of smooth concrete. Then on Arizona's drive Fitzgerald caught one on the sideline mid field and less than a yard off the sideline slippery ass concrete again. Doesn't look like the best surface to have just off the sidelines.

It's not concrete, I know that, but I don't know why people are sliding.

Duxxy3

I can't comment intelligently on this due to my bias, but I want to pose the question:

Is Tom Brady no longer an elite QB?

I have been watching the patriots since the 80's.

Brady is no longer an elite QB. He has declined greatly from last year, which was already a declining year.

Tabris

He doesn't have elite weapons. Peyton and Brady both need those at this stage of their careers.

The 2nd best TE in the game isn't an elite weapon?

And the best quarterbacks turn average players into elite weapons. Tom Brady used to be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom