• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

The 2nd best TE in the game isn't an elite weapon?

And the best quarterbacks turn average players into elite weapons. Tom Brady used to be able to do that.

He has one, manning has two and better everything else. Like I said, neither Brady OR Manning could be elite anymore with just one elite guy to help.

jakncoke

Banned
YhnSakR.jpg

kitty becoming full blown manziel fan

Milchjon

Gronk right now isn't really comparable to the Gronk of yore, he's only playing like half a game.

Edelman is Brady's best weapon. So, uh.

Duxxy3

He has one, manning has two and better everything else. Like I said, neither Brady OR Manning could be elite anymore with just one elite guy to help.

Vereen is an excellent back. Edelman is just as good as welker ever was. Wright has looked very good when targeted. Amendola is woefully underutilized (this may be scheme related).

He is not without weapons, he just doesn't use them like he used to. Young brady had shit for weapons, but made the most of them.

LJ11

I'm not fucking sure how Robinson gets called for PI against Ertz, but Ward doesn't on Floyd. Very similar coverage, neither player looked back. Both were solid coverage in my book.

Hate this trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom