• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Why is Pip Rivers the only elite QB who can figure out Seattle?

Seattle is an average team on the road. Denver would be winning if this was at Mile High, I can almost guarantee it.

I wonder if Seattle "spy gates" at home. There is something unique about it, it's a totally different team. Can't be totally about noise.

TheFatOne

Seattle is an average team on the road. Denver would be winning if this was at Mile High, I can almost guarantee it.

I wonder if Seattle "spy gates" at home. There is something unique about it, it's a totally different team. Can't be totally about noise.

I doubt Denver would be winning if they were playing at home. Seahawks just match up well against that offense. Neutral field, home, away it doesn't matter.

Agreed. Seattle's road record before they were good is a reliable indicator of the difference you are talking about. Smart thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom