• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnipx

Seattle is an average team on the road. Denver would be winning if this was at Mile High, I can almost guarantee it.

I wonder if Seattle "spy gates" at home. There is something unique about it, it's a totally different team. Can't be totally about noise.

Like in the super bowl?

Purdy

Games over.

Congrats Cards.

Niners beat themselves yet again, the club should be able to dock wages for these penalties, Boldin shouldn't be getting any money this week.

Greg Roman needs put down.

mkenyon

Banned
Seattle is an average team on the road. Denver would be winning if this was at Mile High, I can almost guarantee it.

I wonder if Seattle "spy gates" at home. There is something unique about it, it's a totally different team. Can't be totally about noise.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You remember the Super Bowl, right?

MechDX

you can't be serious.

Gobias

Banned

This post made me feel better

Channel changed. Had to work 23 hours this weekend and I come home to a shit ton of homework. I don't have another 20 minutes to waste on these miami fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom