• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Niners fans, welcome to the loser club!

We can suck together! Remember the good old days when you bounced us from the playoffs all the time? Now you can bounce us from a top 5 draft slot and we'll have to settle for 6th!

_woLf

Guys at the end of week three we're in danger of new orleans, green bay, san francisco and seattle all being 1-2

what is going on

Tabris

I dunno why my statement was crazy.

Do you deny that Seattle appears to be a totally different team defensively between Home and Away? Even more than noise would justify. There has to be something else. The question is whether it's heart or cheating?

Purdy

Congrats Cards likeable team.

Not too worried about our ability, very concerned about our discipline, has cost us two games in a row.

cdyhybrid

RUN THE FUCKING BALL BEVELL YOU GARBAGE MOTHERFUCKER

Do you deny that Seattle appears to be a totally different team defensively between Home and Away? Even more than noise would justify. There has to be something else. The question is whether it's heart or cheating?
Hawks were 6-2 on the road last year. You seem to be missing the fact that they're a good team.

_woLf

They only lost twice on the road last season. Won in New York.

What are you trying to say?

zychi

Banned

lol at the excuses already. nevermind that a defense having Peyton's number. Same plays, same calls, OMAHA OMAHA. Him eyeing Demariyus like he's Cutler to Marshall.

Peyton is losing it. That's all.

Pimpwerx

I have to imagine our record is pretty lousy at home for late games. Ross loves these late games, but it negates the real home field advantage we have, which is the obnoxious heat. PEACE.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey Niners fans, welcome to the loser club!

We can suck together! Remember the good old days when you bounced us from the playoffs all the time? Now you can bounce us from a top 5 draft slot and we'll have to settle for 6th!

Sums up my feelings. Didn't get to watch the game but apparently Green Bay is a bad team now. Can't wait to wear whatever awful avatar Kas will draw up for me after the season just to complete my shame.

mkenyon

Banned

Super. Bowl.

Gobias

Banned

Seattle was 6-2 on the road last year.

coy

The 2nd half shitshow and numerous penalties may be the norm for the season for the 49ers. My outlook is still positive for the season but it is sad to see football played that ugly.

Dolphins are so much worse than I thought they'd be, and I wasn't expecting a lot. Such a disappointing team.

Heads need to start rolling soon.

Congrats, Chiefs-GAF. Good game.

Well... our defense in late game situation... I've been down this road before.

It was dark in Atlanta, and happy in Seattle.

I don't even know what anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom