• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 1m
Most the early arrivals tonight are Steelers fans. Panthers fans must be either still partying or counting $$$ they got for selling tickets.

smh, I hate these fairweather fucks in Charlotte

3-0 baby! Stanton needed to step up and he did, also took a beating.

Still not feeling very good about the early bye though. But it should help everyone catch their breath before traveling to Denver.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
DC010711-A.jpg

#ded

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
He was making his move before Stanton slid. There was nothing wrong with that hit. There wasn't anything wrong with the next hit either.
Yeah, he was in the air when he was hit and it wasn't to the head. It was BS along with both of Willis' hits. Doesn't matter though because the Niners committed plenty of bone headed legitimate penalties.

JCizzle

Yeah, he was in the air when he was hit and it wasn't to the head. It was BS along with both of Willis' hits. Doesn't matter though because the Niners committed plenty of bone headed legitimate penalties.

I mean, it would be great if it went both ways. Chicago got a late hit last week on a delay of game with no call. Philly got the same today. If you protect the QB, it needs to be a full time thing.

Godslay

Banned
It's true, the Broncos lost today because of Tabris's declining arm strength.

Disagree. Mistakes and bad running game sealed it. Nobody has a blueprint to beating Seattle, but the running game makes it achievable. When they know you are going to pass, they can just send the house and the secondary will clean it up. If you can run, it's not as easy.

RELAYER

Banned
Most the early arrivals tonight are Steelers fans. Panthers fans must be either still partying or counting $$$ they got for selling tickets.

It's literally just a game.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 3m

Wes Horton gets his second straight start at RDE for #Panthers. Velasco starting at RG for Turner.

The road team in our goddamn stadium smh

What's the line? Tell me it's not SEA -5 lol

Pey Pey threw the game.

He's got bookies to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom