• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who-gives-a-sheeit.gif

Don't know if he's told you or not but your opponent this week is away on a training course for a few days. He's put himself on auto-pilot so you can play against the CPU.

jakncoke

Banned
It crazy we're up like this, definitely going to hurt in the coming weeks though losing Ike for sure for 2 months or so and hopefully Shazier and Jarvis injuries arent to severe.

For some reason he is bouncing everything outside, even draw plays. Maybe the concussions ruined his vision.
I was more thinking about why McCarthy calls runs outside.

Baktiari and Sherrod/Hobbled Bulaga are your worst linemen. That being said Sitton had a garbage day.

Talon

I was more thinking about why McCarthy calls runs outside.

Baktiari and Sherrod/Hobbled Bulaga are your worst linemen. That being said Sitton had a garbage day.
I don't know, dude. I agree with Ez. Particularly that play in the 2nd quarter where he unnecessarily bounced outside and lost about 5 yards, fucking up that drive.

brentech

I don't know, dude. I agree with Ez. Particularly that play in the 2nd quarter where he unnecessarily bounced outside and lost about 5 yards, fucking up that drive.
Guess I'll have to watch again, but I only remember two times that he seemed to go outside on his own. Everything else seemed called and is just expected to fail.

Not saying he isn't at fault at all, even on those plays he danced too much, but those plays are basically broken as soon as he got the ball. Can't be giving our RB the ball and expect him to have time to get outside with this o-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom