• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
i.jpg
This has to be one of the all time worst timed posts. Posted this right as manning threw two beautiful passes to drive and td to setup the 2pt conversion try.

Just catching up on the thread, had to drive in laws to the airport directly after this game.

Sorry Denver but your never going to win a superbowl with manning as long as Fox is your head coach, unless you luck out and get some.crap nfc defense. He's too much of a fucking coward. That game plan today was disgraceful. If they had done even some semblance of what they did late in the 4th quarter it would have been a route by Denver.
Too bad the stupid overtime rules didn't allow Manning to have a go in overtime.

eznark

Banned
Guess I'll have to watch again, but I only remember two times that he seemed to go outside on his own. Everything else seemed called and is just expected to fail.

Not saying he isn't at fault at all, even on those plays he danced too much, but those plays are basically broken as soon as he got the ball. Can't be giving our RB the ball and expect him to have time to get outside with this o-line.

Every run out of the gun was designed as a 0 hole run, expecting the C to get blown up, aside from the pitches. Even their outside runs were more zone reads where Lacy has the option of gap.

The super egregious bounce was Harris though,

Godslay

Banned
To be honest, the iOS crowd that thinks predictive text is some amazing new thing is just as hilarious.

Oldest game around for stupid feuds like this. Isn't worth a damn till we have it. Then we did it best. If console wars are shit, then phone wars are flaming diarrhea. Buy the phone you like and stfu, please. Not pointed at you obviously.

Hunter S.

This has to be one of the all time worst timed posts. Posted this right as manning threw two beautiful passes to drive and td to setup the 2pt conversion try.

Just catching up on the thread, had to drive in laws to the airport directly after this game.

Sorry Denver but your never going to win a superbowl with manning as long as Fox is your head coach, unless you luck out and get some.crap nfc defense. He's too much of a fucking coward. That game plan today was disgraceful. If they had done even some semblance of what they did late in the 4th quarter it would have been a route by Denver.
Too bad the stupid overtime rules didn't allow Manning to have a go in overtime.

Typical Deacon actually.

Talon

(Whats your name?)
G-Reg.
(What you do?)
Get head.
(How you do it?)
Drop my drawers, let her see my third leg.
Chillin' on the 7th floor
I gotta let these chickens know Big Greg is in the house
And I'm gonna to make these hoes choke.

You've come a long way, Olsen!

brentech

Every run out of the gun was designed as a 0 hole run, expecting the C to get blown up, aside from the pitches. Even their outside runs were more zone reads where Lacy has the option of gap.

The super egregious bounce was Harris though,

Really wish they would just burn that page in the playbook with the pitch. I'm sure it worked at some point last year, but I don't remember it. Just remember cursing every time I saw it.

eznark

Banned
Really wish they would just burn that page in the playbook with the pitch. I'm sure it worked at some point last year, but I don't remember it. Just remember cursing every time I saw it.

They used to have a nice WR screen off that play but I haven't seen it in forever. I guess Mike just thinks his WR are his best blockers.

brentech

jesus. 4 open heart surgies that young. That's scary.

Kid looks really good and happy in that picture though. Hope he has no other problems and is able to live a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom