• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-1271ck6.gif

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I have seen this game before, it is the Jets script.

Beat ourselves, penalties, turnovers and general laughably bad plays turn winnable games into losses.

I never get to watch the Jets much, but I'm impressed by their playcalling. Not just what they're calling per se, but the plays themselves.

And when will players stop defending with their helmets? Just asking for concussions.

squicken

Arians on 49ers cheap shots

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/115505/arians-hit-couldve-ended-stantons-career

“There’s no doubt he was sliding and that could have ended his career, that hit,” Arians said. “But he’s extremely tough.

“Some players don’t wear a mouthpiece and it should be mandatory. That mouthpiece probably saved a concussion.”

--

“I thought both were really, really good calls,” Arians said. “The second one was on the tape last year sent out by the referees. You can’t lead with the crown of your helmet on a quarterback, so that was a very good call.

“The first one I thought was a cheap shot.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom