• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suck a dick you fat fuck arians. kap got hit on an identical slide (although not as hard), no flag.

and it didn't save a concussion. i guaranfuckingtee he had a concussion but winning the game was more important than following protocol so there you have it. not everyone is as honorable as my boy alex who willingly took himself out of the game with a concussion and cost himself a job!

squicken

suck a dick you fat fuck arians. kap got hit on an identical slide (although not as hard), no flag.

and it didn't save a concussion. i guaranfuckingtee he had a concussion but winning the game was more important than following protocol so there you have it. not everyone is as honorable as my boy alex who willingly took himself out of the game with a concussion and cost himself a job!

Was shocked at that game. Arians is a hell of a coach. Bedard thinks Harbs is in Saban/Dolphins mode

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/22/san-francisco-49ers-loss-arizona-cardinals-week-3-trouble-ahead/

When Harbaugh spoke with Anquan Boldin on the bench after his personal foul penalty, the coach appeared dumbfounded and speechless. Later in the fourth quarter, when the broadcast showed Harbaugh on the sideline, he looked as if he had no answers for a team that desperately needed him to lead them out of that malaise.

The players’ disposition and the coach’s increasing disconnect with his team look familiar to me: The situation reminds me of Nick Saban as he coached the Dolphins during their 1-6 start to the 2006 season, when they were a preseason Super Bowl favorite. It wasn’t long before Saban started looking at other options, which led to him taking the Alabama job. The players knew he wasn’t all in, and it all ultimately collapsed.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Was shocked at that game. Arians is a hell of a coach. Bedard thinks Harbs is in Saban/Dolphins mode

It wasn’t long before Saban started looking at other options, which led to him taking the Alabama job

That U-of-M job is going to be opening sooner than later.

It's frustrating to see the Bears' D still suck this bad. I know that our secondary is all injured, but the lack of pressure is depressing coming from the "re-tooled" D-line.

a job opening in san fran you say!?

sptsravens_t440.jpg

minx

Bend don't break D. Time for the offense to not go three and out for the 4th time because the defense really needs some rest.

Talon

I have this working theory about "intense" coaches not lasting too long in one spot in the NFL unless they reach a championship - hell, even if they do win one - because the message falls on deaf ears after a certain point.

See: Ditka, Mike

Landry, Walsh, Noll, Shula, Belichick - these guys that lasted years and years were not the all-or-nothing, firey types.

For my money, I still think Harbaugh's the best coach in the league.

squicken

I have this working theory about "intense" coaches not lasting too long in one spot in the NFL unless they reach a championship - hell, even if they do win one - because the message falls on deaf ears after a certain point.

See: Ditka, Mike

Landry, Walsh, Noll, Shula, Belichick - these guys that lasted years and years were not the all-or-nothing, firey types.

For my money, I still think Harbaugh's the best coach in the league.

I agree, but it's also possible that 3 of the 5 best coaches in the NFL are in the NFCW. Fisher balances it out some by being bottom 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom