• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg

Talon

Per ESPN

This is 1 of 68 games in #NFL history where one team has scored at least 56 points, per @pfref . There have been 21 of 60+ points.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Remember when the Bucs were a dark horse pick for the playoffs

Remember when several experts picked Lovie Smith as their choice for coach of the year?

Doorman

Jackson still has a whopping 0 points in my starting WR slot.

You're not the only one. I was alright with 21-0 since I assumed they would have to pass and get back into the game, but...

I wonder which team is trying less at this point? I don't ever recall seeing a single game this horrid even during the Lions' 0-16 year.

5763530109_2ee968ab7a.jpg

Is it officially time to christen a Bucs Cycle?

A) Fail at the end of a season, everybody gets fired
B) New coach gets brought in, bringing a message of hope
C) Pundits pick them as a sexy dark horse team to make noise in the playoffs
D) Look halfway decent (they skipped this step this year)
E) Collapse horribly and hilariously

Repeat ad infinitum

You're not the only one. I was alright with 21-0 since I assumed they would have to pass and get back into the game, but...

I wonder which team is trying less at this point? I don't ever recall seeing a single game this horrid even during the Lions' 0-16 year.

Seahawks beat Arizona 59-0 two years ago.

Jeff Duncan ‏@JeffDuncan_ 33s
RT @StevePoliti: Greg Schiano is getting paid $9M over the next 3 yrs NOT to coach this Tampa team. I'll never doubt his genius again.”

Greatest schemer since Bill himself.

Schiano made a come up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom