• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
i648CT6dmecp6.gif

i648CT6dmecp6.gif

i648CT6dmecp6.gif

You know, I understand that you can't fully predict which games are going to lay an egg, but the NFL really needs to face the possibility that there just not enough marquee matchups to justify all this prime time TV. You've got teams grinding away on these short weeks for garbage.

knicks

Seriously, fuck the NFL for these shitty Thursday night games. They were so bad last year too.

Next two weeks are Giants/Redskins and Packers/Vikings.

It's going to be rough.

What a bunch of fucking cowards.

Could you try to give even a little bit of effort? Why does anyone (me included) root for this sorry ass franchise.

ShaneB

You can interrupt anything to pass along gospel like this.
I would rather give my money to a Satan-worshiping cult than Rogers.

Story is that with TSN getting more stations, apparently they had to be moved to a new channel block. And now all of a sudden I don't have TSN in HD because that new block just shows up in SD for me. And I call Rogers about this, and get into a yelling match because while I've been saying that I've been watching HD tv for a while, my tv box is apprently not set for HD, so there must be some sort of magic going on. I tell them I am clearly watching the football game in HD right now, but NOPE, it must not be!

Please end this game. Run the clock, no more passing, all runs. End this game. Bucs clean house tomorrow. NFL cancel all TNF games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom