• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting morning for NFLGAF.

To steer this thread on the right track here is a picture of Matthew Stafford doing his usual charitable work after practice this week:

10688227_10152662182588605_7419543442907785386_o.jpg

Prediction for this weekends game: Lions- 42 Packers- 30

Matt- "What the fuck are these?"

To steer this thread on the right track here is a picture of Matthew Stafford doing his usual charitable work after practice this week:

A Lions sponsored event called "Meet up, Eat up"? Yeah, of course Stafford was going to be there.

Fox318

"What is this green stuff? I thought food only comes from animals"

Lets move on to something positive. Like, how fucking good is Jimmy Smith. That 2011 class is ridiculous.

04_JimmySmith_news.jpg

Edit: Holy fuck, Upshaw got fined 16k for that hit on Roethlisberger?

Nameless

I swear to White Jesus, NFL GAF. If we lose to fuckin Drew Stanton the Hepatitis syringes I jam into my eyes will assure I never watch this sport or this fuckin team again.

Wait....now it says he has been re-suspended for 4 more games due to another violation....wtf

@OmarKelly
Sorry for earlier tweet. Dion Jordan has his suspension suspended. But has been suspended again for PED use. Now suspended another 4 games

@ArmandoSalguero
Dolphins DE Dion Jordan has been suspended the next four games. Out total of 6. Eligible to return Oct. 20 now.

ahahhahahhaahhahahahah

@OmarKelly
Sorry for earlier tweet. Dion Jordan has his suspension suspended. But has been suspended again for PED use. Now suspended another 4 games

@ArmandoSalguero
Dolphins DE Dion Jordan has been suspended the next four games. Out total of 6. Eligible to return Oct. 20 now.

ahahhahahhaahhahahahah

#thatssodophins

edit: Wasn't for PED use btw, but omar kelly is terrible, I could do better beat writing from LA compared to that idiot.

JABEE

@OmarKelly

@ArmandoSalguero

ahahhahahhaahhahahahah

:jnc

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
.@NFL: Dion Jordan’s PED suspension was lifted. Then says he’s suspended 4 more games for a substances of abuse violation. Out until 10/19

:jnc

edit: way late like a brady throw

that'smyWR.gif

#DutchForCommish
#ShirtlessFuture
#DoutzenKroesForAllIntrosAndOutros

Yes, we have your endorsement!

Dutch-Grover will bring a new era of peace and prosperity to the National Football League!

100% less women getting whooped on
100% more fun
100% more Doutzen Kroes

Iggy Azalea for the Super Bowl half-time show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom