• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Afrikan

Was The Raider Coach sending a last F U to the front office before he is fired later today, by keeping Carr out there who was obviously in pain and might have worsened his injury staying out there for another play?

I think so, because it was weird watching that..he can't be THAT incompetent.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Goodell is awful for pushing this London thing.

Eqmql.gif

Jarate

Banned
Wtf at that playcall

Everyone in the middle of the field with no safeties, I know we'll throw an awful bubble screen that hasn't worked all year

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dolphins winning in a blowout.

Gonna hear about it this week from a coworker. He only cares about them when they win or beat the Pats.

Pimpwerx

Who the hell does CBS have calling this game? I never want to watch a game called by this pair again. They are awful. Like a straight-laced, mid-major college broadcast. PEACE.

Bowser

Black & Blue Review @BlackBlueReview
23% of the #Panthers cap is not playing this half: Hardy, Stewart, DWilliams, Tolbert, Davis

*cries*

zychi

Banned
In a slight defense of Cutler, his defense is shit. Having to score every drive is tough
Blocks in the back on the int not being called also hurts.

These refs are terrible for both teams in this game. Isnt there a screening process for eyesight to be an nfl ref?

Dug

Banned
Fun fact I saw on Twitter: The losing team in 8 previous regular season London games has never finished with a winning record.

Top Bottom