• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We just topped last years win total lol I forgot about that.

c61a44b9-bfc1-4f07-818d-2cbee25d3174

2d38af6c6a4060af8ae5daa49cbab6d0.jpg

harSon

Banned
I wish nothing but bad things to the knees of all your favorite players.

I'm at the Target parking lot. About to get day drunk. Fuck sports.

Trey

I don't think it was but honestly that's called 7 out of 10 times.

Easy for me to take the shit call because the Bills had no business winning with EJ throwing like he was.

Lions and Pats are varying shades of mediocre though so we'll see what ways the Bills can invent to lose to them. 4-2 and 2-4 are equally possible.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This Steeler team is completely undisciplined. Never seen one so bad in my life. So many terrible penalties. So many blown assignments.

Fucking Steelers. I had a bad feeling this whole week and the Steelers surely didn't let me down.

The stupid penalties this team takes are fucking outrageous. I love Brown, but I hate his insistence on drawing stupid penalties. Did he really need to spin the ball in the endzone?

Also, it seems I say this a lot but Ben can never get us a first down when it matters. Guarantee when this team takes a lead into the half, the offense goes to sleep. Steelers should have been up 20+ points on the Bucs after 3.

Also, I hope you jokers who bitched and moaned for Deebo to come back are happy. Dude retired for a reason. God Fucking dammit.

Tamanon

Banned
Looks like the Jags offense is at least piecing some first downs together. Shorts is back, and Bortles is playing decently. Here's hoping!

Top Bottom