• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

So does Cam Newton suck now? Why does he keep getting pulled?

Because our offensive line fucking sucks and the less time he has to spend playing behind them in garbage time, the better.

I'm not opposed to going full scorched Earth and tanking by putting DA in. Cam's clearly hurt and our schedule only gets harder from here on out. If you're going to suck, be the best goddamn team at sucking in the league.

In the words of our future QB, if ya gonna do it, do it big then.

JCizzle

Great special teams Harbs. They suck, no pass rush on defense, and our offense tries to excel at everything, but end up sucking at everything instead. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Like, are we a spread offense? Running team? Hurry up offense? Find a fucking identity.

Bowser

Because our offensive line fucking sucks and the less time he has to spend playing behind them in garbage time, the better.

I'm not opposed to going full scorched Earth and tanking by putting DA in. Cam's clearly hurt and our schedule only gets harder from here on out. If you're going to suck, be the best goddamn team at sucking in the league.

In the words of our future QB, if ya gonna do it, do it big then.

*sees avatar*

One of us

One of us

ONE OF US

Afrikan

This reminds me of that Jets Steelers game was it? Years ago ere the Jets blew out the Steelers with like 50 yards on offense.

I mean I believe we'll still win...just have to regroup..it's way too early...but man...lol...Eagles offense is just chillin on the sidelines.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
We just topped last years win total lol I forgot about that.
He'll yea.
Bob McNair on JJ Watt: "worth every cent." Then he adds, "I hope he doesn't come in tomorrow and ask for a raise." #Texans

I say renegotiate and give him $150 million

I hope watt can bring him a trophy.

How do the saints let sproles go?
Offensive genius by chip Kelley, let your defensive and special teams score so your offensive doesnt have to.

Top Bottom