• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

The only team in the league that has me somewhat concerned is the Eagles, and even then I think we can beat them.

Packers, Bears, 49ers, Cardinals etc. are all teams we can out score and impose our defense on them.

You're concern about this Eagles team? Have you been watching this game? They have 21 points off a INT return, a punt block, and a punt return.

:kas

Cardinals, Bengals, Seahawk, Broncos all are much bigger threat to your ass.

DMczaf

So the Bucs have a chance of being down 1 game in the division after being a complete dumpster fire for the first 3 weeks of the season?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sorry rando I forgot about the Seahawks. Tough team but we match up perfectly against your team. Remember the 2011 Stafford comeback win vs. you guys?

K4VcAJO.gif

rando14

Sorry rando I forgot about the Seahawks. Tough team but we match up perfectly against your team. Remember the 2011 Stafford comeback win vs. you guys?

I do, that was a great game!! Obviously both teams are very different now, but I still think it'd be a fun game!!

Top Bottom