• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I wish Harbaugh would just leave midseason and take Roman with him. Let's get this shit over with. You can tell by the looks he gives that he wants no part of this team.

kmag

Well this seems to be the story of the Eagles season. They're actually not a very good team, they just keep winning.

tmdorsey

izSoGUB7l77SB.gif
izSoGUB7l77SB.gif
izSoGUB7l77SB.gif

Fuck that. 41pts given up to the Vikings with no AP and rookie QB starting. That's the issue.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Bout to go to the 2-minute warning.

Holy fuck I don't know the shit that'll go down if the Niners somehow lose this game.
Didn't I tell you it would happen when you stated you don't see how the Eagles don't lose this?

JCizzle

I wish Harbaugh would just leave midseason and take Roman with him. Let's get this shit over with. You can tell be the looks he gives that he wants no part of this team.
I'm getting the same impression. He looks uninterested and the team has no direction.

Fuck that. 41pts given up to the Vikings with no AP and rookie QB starting. That's the issue.

Can’t think.Blinded by pick right now.

Top Bottom