• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

So every year the "experts" hype the Cowboys, they suck. Then the "experts" say the Cowboys are going to be one of the worst teams in the NFC this season.

I've come to accept that every single time the "experts" go for or against the Cowboys, it will always be the opposite.

pwnBp38.gif

#dead

oneHeero

Murray really hits the hole hard. I'm glad the cowboys didn't start the way they may typically start. Defense is coming up w great plays

Colasante

Hahahaha, makes the Cowboys look like geniuses at this point. The Cowboys must have known something we didn't when they got rid of that guy.

Eh, Rob Ryan could field the worse defense in the league and it was still a terrible decision. I'd rather have Buddy Ryan as my defensive coordinator than Monte Kiffin.

me said:
Dallas week 1 loss was a total fluke. The team just wasn't prepared. The Cowboys we saw today is what we're gonna see going forward.
Wait and see, Dallas will win the NFC East and probably win a playoff game for the first time in eons. The o-line is just that damn good.
Ultimately Dallas will be better and win the division but right now a 2-0 Eagles team after tomorrow is going to be higher on that list.
BigAT said:
You guys keep falling for Heavy's trolling joke posts so hard. It's not like he's serious, it's schtick.
Get rekt.

Top Bottom