• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Dude, I'm a big Peyton Manning fanboy. I just respect Brady and always figured those two be going toe to toe till the very end.

It's just one game though but man seeing one of the all time greats play like this can be kind of depressing to watch even though I've always defending my boy against him lol.
As a lifetime Dolphins fan I can honestly say depression is not one of the feelings I'm experiencing right now.

LQX

Brady is trying to single-handedly lose me a fantasy matchup where I'm up 9 with only the Pats D playing and now I'm getting negative points. I would have been better off benching them entirely.

The fucker caused me to lose two fantasy match ups. Wow!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I was ahead of the curve back in Madden-GAF, years ago. I shipped off Captain Tammy for draft picks, before he started to suck (well, actually, the game decided to delete him from the game, somehow).

Godslay

Banned
Dude, I'm a big Peyton Manning fanboy. I just respect Brady and always figured those two be going toe to toe till the very end.

It's just one game though but man seeing one of the all time greats play like this can be kind of depressing to watch even though I've always defending my boy against him lol.

We just have to hope that Peyton wins and gets out before we have to watch him fall like this.

LycanXIII

Fucking Brady caused me to lose two fantasy games. All I needed was for the fucker to get 13 points and he could even do that. Fucking hell.

I was up by 2 points in my game until that INT, tied now. Other guy has NE's kicker too, so if they score now, it's over for me.

RoKKeR

If Brady throws like 2 passes to Gronk I will have made one of the biggest fantasy comebacks ever.

This game, unreal. Love it.

Edit: I mean the replacement QB.

HylianTom

Banned
d7a1d798d799d791d79f-d7a8d795d798-d7a2d799d7a7d7a8-d794d797d793d7a9d795d7aa.jpg

Jimmy James!

eznark

Banned
Brady comes out of the game and immediately the Patriots start moving the football.

Tell me again how it is everyone elses fault.

We just have to hope that Peyton wins and gets out before we have to watch him fall like this.
His arm has already fully noodled! I'm not sure what else can go bad on him.

Realistically, he'll probably get Favre'd/Warner'd out of the league in the next couple years. Hard to take all that punishment once the geriatrics kick in.

Top Bottom