• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In shocked to see Ebron run the wrong route

Stafford was pissed. Rumors are Stafford has been not targeting Ebron for various reasons which boil down to Ebrons' lack of knowledge of the playbook.

Megatron is hurt and further reinforces my point we will have to look elsewhere at WR especially at his contract. =/ A 6'5, 240 lb wide receiver who runs at his speed will not last long term.

Stafford looks bad. Ebron ran the wrong route there and one of the other sailing throws was due to Tate being held, but still...

Really don't think Stafford is the guy. If you can't light it up with this many weapons you suck.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Man, with so much of CJ off the field, this game is wide open for the Jets to take. All they need is for Geno Smith to make fewer mistakes than Stafford, which...at this rate, should not be hard to do.
Haha, good one. Jets will throw this away somehow. Just wait.

eznark

Banned
Leading with the helmet I guess I can sort of see that one? I don't know, these fucking idiots don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Jarate

Banned
>we run passes down the middle of the field

>we do ludicrously well on offense

All we need is the screen pass to come back.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Stafford was pissed. Rumors are Stafford has been not targeting Ebron for various reasons which boil down to Ebrons' lack of knowledge of the playbook.

Megatron is hurt and further reinforces my point we will have to look elsewhere at WR especially at his contract. =/ A 6'5, 240 lb wide receiver who runs at his speed will not last long term.
I've been advocating trading Calvin for three years now. I get laughed out but seriously, when the last time you seen a championship team with a stud WR?

Greg

R-E-L-A-X
aQJzvuS.jpg

R-E-L-A-X

Sephzilla

Refs bailed out McCarthy after he made an awful play call.

This game is going to end with combined score of over 150 points I swear

Top Bottom