• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fitz is good for one of those a game.

Hopkins is good.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Who would have thought a Superbowl winning QB Coach/Offensive Coordinator knew what he was doing?
Kubes is a perfect example of "you always get promoted one level above what your qualified for" great offensive mind, very mediocre head coach.

JCizzle

No horse collars in the pocket, huaah didn't know that.

Yeah, the only reason i remember that rule is due to Mr. Smith.

nfl_a_JustinSmith_cmg_400.jpg

628x471.jpg

Syrinx

The Bucs D at the very least is getting to Roethlisberger. That's a step in the right direction. Now we only need to take about 38 more steps before we might be able to win a game.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
This is awesome. Just saw my first commercial from the NFL about domestic violence.

Also, good call to whoever it was last week talking about following PFTcommenter on Twitter. it's great

Even the Bears offense pretty much at their best can't beat the Pack. I just mark these games as 2 L's at the beginning of the season. Hurts less.
You will win ay least one this year. This packers team is best described as Aaron Rodgers tending a dumpster fire.

Top Bottom