• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

To be fair to Ponder, every time he drops back it feels like it's going to be a total disaster and he's managed to contain it to near disaster.

brentech

nice catch, loser

at least they have that good education!

cool.gif

That look on his face after the drop.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Blanton is getting flat-out embarrassed.

Cut Ponder after the game

If Bridgewater's out for significant time, the season's over anyway. Might as well make the games after it automatic forfeits, instead of downright embarrassments like this

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think I've changed my mind on these TNF games. I really enjoy watching a team get absolutely destroyed and demoralized. KEEP PILING IT ON!!

Mrbob

Has the Vikings offense made it past midfield this game? If they don't do it here it probably isn't going to happen.

duxstar

Packers play bad teams and feel good about beating them lol, I don't know if i buy them for real though; Just got lucky to get a bad team with a 3rd string quarterback (probably shouldn't even be any string quarterback to be fair)

Top Bottom