• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Packers play bad teams and feel good about beating them lol, I don't know if i buy them for real though; Just got lucky to get a bad team with a 3rd string quarterback (probably shouldn't even be any string quarterback to be fair)

Except every team is bad

KaYotiX

Banned
Lacy making man moves.

Pretty much sums up Vikings night.

MealyDistantDotterel.gif

I love how he still is getting points for driving like shit and rolling the car......

Horizon 2 > Driveclub :p

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm going to the Bengals TNF game this year for my Birthday. Hope they annihilate the Browns.

Greg

Packers play bad teams and feel good about beating them lol, I don't know if i buy them for real though; Just got lucky to get a bad team with a 3rd string quarterback (probably shouldn't even be any string quarterback to be fair)
who are you

brentech

I don't think anyone has claimed anything different. We can still laugh though.

Godslay

Banned
I love how he still is getting points for driving like shit and rolling the car......

Horizon 2 > Driveclub :p

Haven't played either. Was just watching the gifs of Driveclub and it looks stunning. I don't know why I'm watching them, I haven't enjoyed a racing game since Gran Turismo 2. With the exception of Mario Karts.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Haha.. CBS should just start filming the booth so we can watch Nance and Simms fisticuffs.

zychi

Banned
Fucking Simms arguing just to argue.
He says something, Nantz repeats it, then Simma forgets what he said, so he argues against it. I feel so bad for Nantz

Top Bottom