• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

methodman

Banned
kWy2Fdx.png

squicken

Tearing down Dodger stadium? That seems like a massive undertaking. I kinda hope they don't Dodger Stadium is a cool ball park.

They'd rebuild it of course, but in a way so those parking lots can be better used. McCourt still owns the parking lots so it's as complicated as usual wrt LA and NFL

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Reads:

Steve Young: 10 per play (he cycles 1-5, then 5-1)
Kap: 1 read

Wha? Trolling? Steve was much more limited the first 5 years of his career than Kaep. And when he did come to the niners and waited behind Montana, he was handed the keys to a Ferrari. Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE Young fan (even when the haters were all over him).

I'm not sure what Kaep has to do for people to take him seriously as a QB. Look past the press conference attitude, the skin color, the tattoos and the crooked hat. This being the first game this season where a pocket actually existed he went through reads, made great reads, made plays with his feet and made a throw that he is the only QB in the world is capable of making. Oh yeah, he also had like 3-4 passes straight out dropped on top of it. BTW, why the fuck isn't it considered a TO when a receiver drops a 3rd down pass for 1st down yardage? SMH.

Eleuin

Wha? Trolling? Steve was much more limited the first 5 years of his career than Kaep. And when he did come to the niners and waited behind Montana, he was handed the keys to a Ferrari. Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE Young fan (even when the haters were all over him).

I'm not sure what Kaep has to do for people to take him seriously as a QB. Look past the press conference attitude, the skin color, the tattoos and the crooked hat. This being the first game this season where a pocket actually existed he went through reads, made great reads, made plays with his feet and made a throw that he is the only QB in the world is capable of making. Oh yeah, he also had like 3-4 passes straight out dropped on top of it. BTW, why the fuck isn't it considered a TO when a receiver drops a 3rd down pass for 1st down yardage? SMH.

what throw was that?

Bread

Banned
You guys aren't impressed by Kaepernick!? Fucking racists. You probably didn't see that throw that some guy mentioned in passing.

offtopic

You guys aren't impressed by Kaepernick!? Fucking racists. You probably didn't see that throw that some guy mentioned in passing.

I'm just pissed as hell that his TD throw to Crabtree was about 1' lower than it should have been. I mean, yes, he hit him in stride but that throw was 1' low and hot garbage.

offtopic

People used to say this about Kyle Boller. People say these kinds of things about Jay Cutler. Doesn't mean shit. Kaep's got a long way to go to be a truly elite QB.

Bullshit. Has an awful offensive coordinator running an awful scheme. His receivers don't get open and I'm not sure if that is on them or Roman. He doesn't have a running game worth shit (look at the 4th quarter tonight when they tried to 'impose their will' lol). And this is the first game this year where he had a pocket of any sort. Peyton Manning would suck under these circumstances. Oh, btw, late last year Brees, Manning, Rodgers and Kaep all played Seattle. Guess who had by far the best game. Hmmmm? Hmmmm.

Hell there are even throws that only Joe Flacco has the arm to make but I doubt anyone is jizzing their pants over Joe fucking Flacco (other than DMczaf)

Rorschach

Hell there are even throws that only Joe Flacco has the arm to make but I doubt anyone is jizzing their pants over Joe fucking Flacco (other than DMczaf)

DMczaf is the worst.

Speaking of which... I can't believe Josh Freeman is only 26 years old. He should be in his prime right now. Comeback season incoming!

offtopic

Steve Young is brain damaged. You gonna use Troy Aikman's opinion as evidence next?

Should I use a random GAF'r instead?

I do have an issue with how he threw the ball that VD dropped that would have been a first down. A real QB would have put that throw about 3" outside of his elbow. CK7 put it only 2" so clearly VD was dealing with a substandard throw that only an inferior QB would throw. That and I don't like how his kaep is on all crooked at his press conferences. wtf.

Bread

Banned
I'm just pissed as hell that his TD throw to Crabtree was about 1' lower than it should have been. I mean, yes, he hit him in stride but that throw was 1' low and hot garbage.

Should I use a random GAF'r instead?

I do have an issue with how he threw the ball that VD dropped that would have been a first down. A real QB would have put that throw about 3" outside of his elbow. CK7 put it only 2" so clearly VD was dealing with a substandard throw that only an inferior QB would throw. That and I don't like how his kaep is on all crooked at his press conferences. wtf.
what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-gif.gif

offtopic

Huh? Didn't you see that on that 80yd TD reception before half that Lloyd had to actually reach back to make the catch? I mean, he didn't break stride or anything but a real QB puts that in a spot where he doesn't have to reach back. Not a real QB imo. And wtf is going on with those tattoos anyways?

Bullshit. Has an awful offensive coordinator running an awful scheme. His receivers don't get open and I'm not sure if that is on them or Roman. He doesn't have a running game worth shit (look at the 4th quarter tonight when they tried to 'impose their will' lol). And this is the first game this year where he had a pocket of any sort. Peyton Manning would suck under these circumstances. Oh, btw, late last year Brees, Manning, Rodgers and Kaep all played Seattle. Guess who had by far the best game. Hmmmm? Hmmmm.

Carson Palmer ..

Glad I picked up Vereen this week for my fantasy team to replace one of my players with a bye week :D Didn't really have huge expectations for him but I figured they're playing the Jets so..

Wrong thread my bad >_<

Top Bottom