• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Doomsayer

Johnson with a hip injury? Yeah, this is what happens when you don't put the game away and need to rely on starters to play ST.

Fuck Greg Roman.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
So, like I've been saying all year, niners running game completely sucks. Especially when the other team figures it is coming. Average rush distance in 4th quarter maybe 1yd? That isn't how you finish games.

Doomsayer

So, like I've been saying all year, niners running game completely sucks. Especially when the other team figures it is coming. Average rush distance in 4th quarter maybe 1yd? That isn't how you finish games.

It's all on Roman, he just does not call creative with a lead. It makes no sense.

Bailed the fuck out.

Johnson!

see5harp

The Niners have a great running game when they are playing free and letting Kaep throw the ball. I'll say it again. This team has the most bitchmade play calls in the 4th quarter in teh entire league. It seems like every time has a chance to drive the length of the field to either win or tie after a 3 and out.

Top Bottom