• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Crowd is loud.

Hope members of browns Gaf that don't live in Ohio or the U.S. get a chance to visit the new and improved stadium some time, it's awesome.

One buddy said he'll go with me (Steelers fan) but he said we have to go to Pittsburgh first.

LJ11

Dixon run should have been a first, that was a huge hole, back to punting. I've seen this game play out for over a decade.

squicken

5763530109_2ee968ab7a.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Skrine has become a good corner in this league.

Not worried about Gilbert, had a rough start but sometimes it takes time at corner.

Yup, too early to say he's a bust. Haden didn't even start until like game 6-8 from what I remember.

Mingo though...if I was better at knowing what was going on I could figure out if it's true the coaching staff is putting him more in coverage instead of rushing the passer.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton looks really off.

Tannehill needs to sit. Blew a TD throw and just totally misread that defense on the INT

Jets have had consistent pressure since the beginning of the game. Any QB is going to look off with that pressure. Clark is not playing well. Pressure leaking through from the right side.

Top Bottom