• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

LOL fucking Vikings. That'd be the icing on the cake the Vikes blowing their game and our draft pick gets worse.

Just another ho-hum Browns day.

Magni

How was that recovered by the Rams? What the fuck?

How is that not reviewed?

Seattle played like shit but talk about throwing the game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Saints doing all they can to hand Detroit the game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns need to regroup.

Still got two games at home.

I was hoping at best to be 5-3 after the 4 game run, still have a chance at that.

I'm going to go ahead and call it because I'm done watching.

gg Packers-GAF. Bucket send my avy whenever you're ready.

Don't take what I'm about to say as disrespecting the quality of your team or suggesting that they weren't active contributors to our destruction.

Well...good news:We're still technically above .500 and leading the division.

Bad news: WE FUCKING SUCK

We can't fucking pass, we can't fucking run, we can't fucking stop the run, we can't fucking stop the pass. We can't fucking return punts, we can't fucking get a break from the refs. We fucking suck man.

alcoholic.gif

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
It's absolutely retarded that the Seahawks can't challenge that or that it isn't automatically reviewable. That's an embarrassment to the NFL.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Great day of football scores so far even though the Niners will probably go down later. That Rams win was an early Christmas present for sure! I give the Niners a 30% chance and only if Kap brings his A game with no TOs.

Top Bottom