• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Kiryu

just like bowman in the NFC title game! although they were supposed to have changed that rule. still, we saw the review and there was no definitive shot showing who recovered so it wouldn't have made any difference
YeH but that didn't matter since we gift you 15 yard fumble then your Colin blindly threw kam for int.

cajunator

Banned

a bunch at Saintsreport refuse to accept what this team is this year.
You would think after watching enough games they'd figure it out. but instead Im just a negative nancy. No I know this fucking team and what they will do. I know it so well that the pain doesnt even hurt anymore when they inevitably do it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We're fucked.

Season is over.

We know where this goes from here.

Hell naah, far from over.

This was the game I worried about the most between Jags, Raiders and Bucs. We still suck crazy ass on the road. I feel a lot more confident they can put in work at home.

Besides with the AFC being a dumpster fire, far from over yet.

But now these next 3 games are what essentially decides this season.

Godslay

Banned
can you really say the bears are worse than the browns? getting blown out by jax?

The Bears suck, the thing is the Browns fans aren't delusional about their team. And the Browns still have a better record then the Bears, so like I said in the original post, they are technically better than the Bears according to record.

Damn. Orton with the game tying TD to Watkins. What a great set of downs.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Ayyy Saints can't win on the road cause they so bad

Top Bottom