• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

i'm ready for Halloween guys
Man-Who-Wears-Suit-To-Live-As-Female-Rubber-Doll.jpg

It's kind of amazing they've given Eli some time to throw but heaven forbid they open some lanes.

Like I said, we don't have the horses to win this game. The talent level isn't there to overcome the injuries we have. At least we've made it a game thus far. Progress....

duxstar

Niners game terrifies me, against manning , in Denver missing 3 of the best defenders in the entire NFL. Yet there's always a chance the ridiculous kaep shows up and takes the game over.

Milchjon

Where's Bryant on the list of current top receivers in the league?

He always seems to beast when I watch him.

Edit: Hmm, stats for the season don't necessarily look amazing.

Tom Penny

Edit: Hmm, stats for the season don't necessarily look amazing.

Megatron is the best when Healthy. You're splitting hairs with Dez, Demarius, Julio and Jordy IMO

and WTF at Barry running for 14 straight 100 yard games one year..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Probably #2 behind Megatron. Julio Jones is close. Dez just needs to keep his cool and composure.

Brandon Marshall calling out Cutler is something that Megatron never would do. I'm loving the tears from Bears fans and that's the type of stuff that breaks a team apart.

Jerry should have built in blinds for that part of the stadium with the sun glaring through. When the Cowboys are going that way they get a bunch of fans to twist the spinny pole to close them. When the opponent is facing that direction they get a bunch of people to pull that one string that raises them open. It gets jammed every now and then and ends up all crooked.

Top Bottom