• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Godslay

Banned
Playing in an era where they made blue collar salaries and building a business to a nearly billion value is pretty amazing in the sporting world considering how many make so many dumb financial decisions and end up bankrupt and near homeless.

If you account for inflation, $25K in 1964 is $188,000 in 2014. Not necessarily blue collar, but it wasn't out worldly either.

iori9999

Banned
When push came to shove Matthew Stafford led us to two 4th quarter touchdown drives. All this after Jordan Thompson couldn't catch a basic throw to the chest that gave the Saints the ball with 5 minutes left.

Stafford is clutch. He's proven it time and time again.

Seriously stop talking about Stafford like he's some god.. It's annoying..

zychi

Banned
Csn chicago reporter(who is actually a packer fan) calling bullshit on espn "source"

@JenLada: @gobuffs1986 I was in the Marshall media scrum. Sounds like the Cutler element came from a source to @mikecwright. I wasn't privy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford was mic'd up for this game. This is his third time, the first time was the epic shoulder separation Cleveland game, the second was last years Cowboy win. Stafford 3-0 with comeback victories when mic'd up.

Suh on Quin: "We're glad we stole him from Houston."

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=400554271&version=mobile

Watch this post game interview with Quin. "We just believe."

Seriously stop talking about Stafford like he's some god.. It's annoying..

I have no idea who you are but eat a bag of dicks.

Godslay

Banned
Csn chicago reporter(who is actually a packer fan) calling bullshit on espn "source"

@JenLada: @gobuffs1986 I was in the Marshall media scrum. Sounds like the Cutler element came from a source to @mikecwright. I wasn't privy.

So who is telling the truth?

Top Bottom