• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

untitled-1963s5w.gif

Purdy

I think that Bronco's kryptonite is Seahawks and it looks like if 49ers beat Seahawk to get in SB last year, I think Bronco will win that SB.

Hopefully we get to see in February this year with a niners defence at at least 3/4 strength

When you make Hillman look like a great RB, you know something is amiss. Or maybe he is a good RB now and I've been hard on him? Hard to tell.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Game. Set. Match. I'd like to think it would be closer without the injuries and suspension of Aldon but I'm not so sure. Secondary is utter garbage.

C4Lukins

Is it me or do Packers fans hate Kap the most? Wonder why that would be? Possibly because you guys can't beat him? Idk. Just talking out loud here...

As a non Packers fan, I think he is just a douchey dude. Not to mention that You Can Tell Everybody repeat to infinity commercial. Is just wanting to see him punched in the face not a good enough reason to dislike someone?

methodman

Banned
As a non Packers fan, I think he is just a douchey dude. Not to mention that You Can Tell Everybody repeat to infinity commercial. Is just wanting to see him punched in the face not a good enough reason to dislike someone?
As a Niner fan I agree. He's fucking garbage and has cost us a superbowl

Sunday Night Football has been almost as shit at Thursday night this year.

Also you can never trust a QB with bad tattooes, shitty clothes and Beats.

I completely understand this reason to hate him but you have to realize how much money these guys get on these commercials. It would be hard to turn down.

JABEE

That's a tough injury for Kilgore.

Niners fans keep complaining about injuries.

No other team in the league has injuries

Kiryu

Hopefully we get to see in February this year with a niners defence at at least 3/4 strength
Possible, I can't even tell who will win NFC West division or wildcard anyway. o_e
This 49ers defense got clowned all day and Seahawks defense didn't until last drive to allow OT.

Why are niner fans arguing with everyone else? Stop. We fucking suck. Who cares what we did against the pack in the past? We didn't win it all anyways.

Top Bottom