• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

JCizzle

Make the call, SF.

Joe+Montana+beach.jpg

Joe Cool is ready.

My man. These guys would bring it!

459168665.jpg

C4Lukins

I completely understand this reason to hate him but you have to realize how much money these guys get on these commercials. It would be hard to turn down.

Well it was a bad choice either way. Seeing as I do not actually know these people, I have to find disdain in the oddest of places.

I was told they are poor against a run first QB, why are they conceding 400 passing yards and 3 TDs to him then?

The fact that he was able to shred them with his feet puts the defense on it's heels and allows the passing game to open up. Did you even watch those games? Have you ever watched a game before tonight?

Purdy

The fact that he was able to shred them with his feet puts the defense on it's heels and allows the passing game to open up. Did you even watch those games? Have you ever watched a game before tonight?

Yes, I was there when he picked them apart last September with few running attempts

Top Bottom