• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

ShaneB

Guess I'll post it for you Texans fans.

ibduvKP5vS6hgp.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This team is dumb as bricks.

DJ STFU

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I just turned it on, did I hear him right? 24 points in less than 3 minutes?

What happened? I saw the fumble TD and the INT TD.

Tamanon

Banned
1:27Pittsburgh PITTD Ben Roethlisberger passed to Martavis Bryant to the right for 35 yard gain (Shaun Suisham made PAT)HOU 13 - PIT 10

1:03Pittsburgh PITTD Antonio Brown passed to Lance Moore to the left for 3 yard gain (Shaun Suisham made PAT)HOU 13 - PIT 17

0:14Pittsburgh PITTD Ben Roethlisberger passed to Le'Veon Bell to the right for 2 yard gain (Shaun Suisham made PAT)HOU 13 - PIT 24

Huh.

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 1m1 minute ago
This is the biggest choke job I've witnessed since the Oilers blew the 35-3 lead at Buffalo in January of 1993 wild card game.

i think that's a little much

jakncoke

Banned
Steelers fans checking out, now it's Texans fans turn to check out! This game is wacky! And lots of time left!

I dont think any of the usual steelers fans that post checked out. We were too busy creating trade scenarios and doom and gloom as Foster was on pace for 900 yards.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Houston fans and Giants fans are like the same.

I'd rather be a Giants fan. Houston will never even make it to the Superbowl in my lifetime, forget about even winning one.

At this point making the playoffs feels impossible again.

Top Bottom